Friday, October 22, 2010

An Introduction of Sorts.

This blog shall remain anonymous, I will never say his name nor my own. That is for the protection of both of us, because we both have very open lives. I will either refer to him as Master or slave, depending on who is in charge at the time.

For now I will be writing about each of the things we do. I may one day write about how we met, and how things got to where they are, but for now I am only writing in the presence. I want other switches to be able to read about this lifestyle, for I was only able to read about either Masters or slaves, never someone who lives both lifestyles.

I know some people in the community view us as greedy, or as selfish. My lover and I just both happen to love being controlled, and in each other we brought out the dominant side. I get a thrill every time he calls me Mistress, and thus I bought him a collar that I keep at my house.

Tomorrow I shall post about the session we plan on having. I will also post about the trouble I got into leading up to it. For now this is hopefully the start of an amazing blog. I shall be posting the rules I plan on giving him the next time I am Mistress. His only rule at the time being is that he is in charge, and I am to listen to what he tells me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi and welcome to the blogging world. I will definitely be looking forward to your blog as Me & My girlfriend Kara are both switches. We don't use terms like Mistress, pet or anything like that. There are just times where I feel like taking control of her and vice versa. We don't live the lifestyle 24/7 but when the mood strikes we're always up for some hot kinky fun!!!

    ~Jessica~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    knowing the blog of you.
    In fact, hard, almost rare to find blog that talks about switchers
    It will be great to follow them and learn with you.

    I'm a switcher, masi'm 3 years as a submissive slave and my Master's bitch, Jun Zurik, has done me very well and I know that make you happy and fulfilled.
    But I know someday my portion dominatrix will charge me ...

    Tender kisses,

    ÍsisdoJun

    ReplyDelete