Sunday, October 24, 2010

Trouble Writing

At the moment I am having trouble putting into words yesterdays session. I know how I felt, but when I write it, it just doesn't come off as amazing as it was. So I guess I will have to save that for another day.

Yesterday was the switch, which are always fun days. Because we become accustomed to the roles we are in there was a little defiance in him when it happened. Of course my pet is so much better at obeying than I ever am, in the same sense I am a little more authoritative than he is. We aren't able to talk for the next two days, which is always hard for me, but it is also good for us.

Of course he didn't get off so easily, he was told that he would have to touch himself once yesterday, once today, and twice on Monday till he was about to cum and then stop. This is his reminder that it is my cock, and he is to do what I say with it. He was also to send me a  picture of it last night, which he was slow to do. So my pet was told he had to do it twice today, instead of just once.

To me this isn't punishment, just a reminder. It is also my way of making sure he is thinking of his mistress.

We started all this a mere three days ago, and already I can feel the change in both of us. I always thought I was a submissive, but he has brought out the Dom in me, and for that I am thankful. We shall see how he did on Tuesday, and whether he will be rewarded or punished. It's hard for me to be away from my pet for this long, almost as if part of me is missing.

5 comments:

  1. I was a 24/7 submissive for 3 years. Near the end of my relationship with my ex Mistress Sarah she started teaching me how to Domme other submissives. I found myself really starting to enjoy it. For years after that I found myself being strictly a Domme and those years were very enjoyable. Now with my current gf I'm back to exploring both roles.

    ~Jessica~

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jessica Thank you so much. I have never been a 24/7 sub nor Domme, though I hope one day to be able to do that. I hope to get to know you more, as well as more people in the community. Thank you for reading my blog :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome. I was only 24/7 for the three years I was with Sarah. After that I would just get involved when I had time. Going to school full time and working takes up a lot of my time.
    I do write a private blog if you would like an invite. We haven't really wrote anything kink related on it yet, but I'm sure we will soon. Being we have a lot of friends who are not into the lifestyle that read our blog we like to make it a mixture of everything.
    Anyway if you're interested just send me an email to the address on my profile page. Once I have that I can send you an invite to Me & Kara's blog.
    Hope you have a nice day.

    ~Jessica~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! New reader/follower here.

    I am a very naturally submissive person, and the few times I have tried to be the Dominant, I failed miserably, lol. I do find I can be Dominant over a woman, easier than over a man, though.

    I am really looking forward to reading your blog! Am adding you to my 'must reads' blogroll section as well, I hope that is ok. :)

    Sincerely,
    baby girl cricket xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have dominate tendencies in some of my past relationships but nothing actually BDSM in style. Dominating is not my stronghold, I am not very patient and I show little restraint (especially when dealing with things like spending money.... something Master punishes me for often!)

    I applaud your flexibility and the courage to seek out new roles and play scenes. It's not something I could ever do!

    Love the blog so far, am following to see how your journey goes :)

    --ariia

    ReplyDelete